Governance Mining on SUN.io has maintained its stable operation for some time after the launch, with the total value locked (TVL) surpassing $600 million. As TRON's first platform that incorporates stablecoin swap, staking-mining and DAO, SUN.io hopes to scale up cooperation with premium projects while perfecting its platform. Thus, it is now open to applications for liquidity pools from TRON's project teams in order to invite the quality ones to join the SUN.io ecosystem.
As of now, SunSwap V2 liquidity pools are the pools of project teams supported in Governance Mining. After being approved, eligible pools can be added to the list of liquidity pools in Governance Mining, and users can stake corresponding LP tokens for SUN rewards.
What is Governance Mining?
Governance Mining is a staking-mining project released by SUN.io for community self-governance. It supports LP tokens in stablecoin liquidity pools and SunSwap liquidity pools.
To participate in Old 3pool and USDC liquidity mining, users need to make deposits in the corresponding pool on SUN.io, provide liquidity to earn LP tokens, and then stake these tokens for mining. To participate in SunSwap liquidity mining, users need to first add liquidity on sunswap.com for LP tokens before staking these tokens on SUN.io to participate in mining.
- Phase 2 of Governance Mining has now started, where users can choose a corresponding pool to stake LP tokens. The pool's mining can be boosted when users hold a certain amount of veSUN;
- SUN rewards earned from staking LP tokens will be directly credited to users' wallets;
- The weight of each liquidity pool is decided by the veSUN users’ vote, the proportion of which will determine the weight of SUN reward distribution.
For more Governance Mining rules, please refer to the relevant detailed description.
What requirements should you meet before you apply?
You need to meet the following four requirements before having your pool added to the liquidity pool list:
- The liquidity pool you have created is SunSwap V2 liquidity pool.
- The token pairs in the liquidity pool are "project token + TRX" or "project token + USDT".
- The value of your liquidity pool reaches $1,000,000 or more over the 14 days leading up to your application.
- The daily trading volume of your liquidity pool reaches $10,000 or more over the 14 days leading up to your application.
- You have locked over 10,000,000 SUN on SUN.io for 4 years to gain voting rights (veSUN) leading up to your application.
How can you apply?
As of now, we only accept applications made through application forms.
How long will you get a reply?
We will try our best to get back to you within one week. However, due to the high volume of applications, we cannot guarantee a reply to all applicants. If you still haven't heard from us two weeks after submitting your application, please contact us through email@example.com with your project name, token name, and application date included.